According to the latest survey, more and more adults are overweight, and there is also an increasing number obese adults than previous years. It has become alarming that lesser people are conscious about their food choices and opting to fast foods or processed foods. With the type of lifestyle this generation has and the impact of technology have great influence on the increasing number of obese adults. Less and less are very actively engaging in an active lifestyle and more are content of having a life in front of the screen.
Though obesity is one of the reason that may experience bullying, there is a greater issue about it. The health risks are a serious topic that must be addressed to share awareness about the negative effects of obesity. There are a number of possible health risks that an individual might have if weight reduction is not properly and immediately solved.
1) Coronary Heart Disease. When a person’s weight increases, the body mass index also increases. Unfortunately, as your body mass index rises, so does your risk for coronary heart disease. This is caused by plaque formation inside the coronary arteries. This plaque build-up can narrow the coronary arteries and can reduce blood flow to the heart muscle.
2) High Blood Pressure. This one is related to the build-up of plaque in the arteries. Once there is a plaque along the passage of the blood, the pumping towards the heart and to other organs and tissues are affected. The pressure rises which may cause damage the body in many ways.
3) Stroke. Obesity can pose high risk of plaque formation in the arteries which can be a reason for stroke. As the build-up increases, eventually, an area of plaque can rupture and cause blood clot to form.
4) Type 2 Diabetes. When the level of glucose (blood sugar) is too high, diabetes can be a real problem. In type 2 diabetes, the body’s cells don’t use insulin properly due to the abnormal level of glucose. This disease can pose several complications such as stroke, kidney disease, and blindness.
5) Osteoarthritis. With the body mass index increasing, the body can hardly carry the weight. Osteoarthritis is a common joint problem of the knees, hips, and lower back. It is caused by the wearing of the tissue that protects the joints.
6) Sleep Apnea. When you are obese, the possibility of having sleep problems increase. Sleep apnea is a common disorder in which you have one or more pauses in breathing or shallow breaths while you sleep.
7) Cancers. The risk of cancers are higher in obese people, including breast, colon and endometrial cancers.
8) Gastrointestinal Disease. Obesity can also pose gastrointestinal problems such as increased risk of gastro- esophageal reflux and increased risk of gall stones.
9) Sex Hormone Problems. Obesity is linked to hormone-related health issues such as problems of having irregular menstrual periods, problems becoming pregnant or infertility, and increased birth defects.
If you know someone who is obese or even overweight, it would be best to guide them and make them understand about these possible risks. Help them get through it in the most positive way and start making the change as soon as possible.
Fight Obesity The Healthy Way
There is only one way to avoid the complications of obesity, that is to shed extra pounds. For an individual at a certain age and height, there is a specific range of weight that is considered to be on the safe level. It would be best to ask the help of a medical professional and ask for the ways to keep yourself back in the track again.
Slenderiiz provides a safe and long-term weight loss solution with results superior to those of diet and exercise alone. The scientifically advanced Slenderiiz products assist in controlling appetite and increasing metabolism to help maximize your efforts. The Slenderiiz Program is the simple and effective tool for successful fat reduction that promotes weight loss and decreases the odds of problematic rebound weight gain.